You can help the St Helen’s Centre by becoming a Patron of this unique island project. As a Patron, you will be able to follow the progress of the restoration work whilst helping to bring the project to life.
Patrons are extremely important to the success of the project and it will only be due to your generosity that we will be able to save St Helen’s for future generations to enjoy, learn more about Lundy’s rich heritage and to continue to use the church as a place of worship.
As a Patron you will enjoy a close involvement with St Helen’s through:
- Exclusive invitations for you and your guests to a series of open days on Lundy during the restoration works and annual events
- Regular updates on the progress of work
- A pre-opening exclusive sailing and island barbecue hosted by Derek Green, Lundy General Manager, and Revd. Shirley Henderson, Vicar of Lundy
- An invitation to the opening service of the restored church led by the Bishop of Crediton
- A complimentary copy of the Landmark Trust Handbook
- If you are happy for us to do so — public acknowledgement of your generous support
A single donation of any amount.
£1,200 per year
£2,200 per year
Joint Life Patronage
If you would like to consider becoming a Major Donor, please contact us on 01237 423 233 to discuss your requirements.